Announcing a FREE live webinar to discuss how to support teens struggling with substance use and other mental health challenges in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic!
This webinar is geared toward parents, caregivers, and families who have teens struggling with substance use and other mental health challenges, and to providers/therapist already working with this population.
This webinar will include actionable, pragmatic, and concrete ways to assess the level of care your teen/client might need, how to build strong and supportive relationships while maintaining healthy boundaries, and offer self-regulation skills that help with substance use craving and mood management.
If you’re a therapist, educator, case manager, mentor, health coach, or parent, caregiver, or anyone who knows or works directly with teens impacted by substance use and mental health challenges, join us for this FREE, live 1-hour webinar!
- Review assessment criteria for different levels of mental health and substance use treatment care for teens
- Discuss how to build authentic relationships in-home and in counseling while maintaining healthy boundaries
- Demonstrate how to share mindfulness as a self-regulation strategy for caregivers/parents and providers to teach to teens
- This webinar will be one hour long!
- This webinar will take place during the PST time zone!
- There will be a replay of this webinar sent out!
- If you’re a provider, you will be emailed instructions for CE and a certificate!