What We Help With
You may be here because you’ve struggled with mental health challenges and either haven’t gotten the support you need, or the support hasn’t been enough. You’re in the right place. We help with many issues, including Anxiety, Depression, ADHD, Trauma / PTSD, Substance Use Disorder, Relationships, Emotional Regulation, and much more! Don’t hesitate to schedule a consultation and get help now!
Anxiety can feel like you’re overthinking everything and can never truly settle down. You may have challenges with anxiety if you experience (including but not limited to):
- Excessive nervousness or worry
- A sense of panic or impending doom
- Trouble focusing
- Excessive increased heart rate
- Trouble sleeping
You may be feeling like there’s no hope and nothing can help. It might be hard to get out of bed during the day, and sometimes you may even have thoughts that the world would be better off without you. You may have depression if you experience (including but not limited to):
- Feelings of worthlessness
- Trouble focusing
- Having difficulty getting out of bed
- Not enough or too much sleep
- Uncharacteristic weight loss or weight gain
- Feeling a lack of meaning in life
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) can feel overwhelming. It may be hard to sit still, hard to focus, and feel like you’re all over the place. You may have ADHD if you experience (including but not limited to):
- Having a short attention span, being distracted
- Trouble focusing and being forgetful
- Not being able to finish tasks
- Excessive fidgeting (not being able to be still)
Trauma / PTSD
You may have Trauma and/or PTSD if you experience (including but not limited to):
- Avoidance of thoughts, places
- Hypervigilance (being on startle alert at all times)
- Significant disruption in mood or cognition
- Difficulty regulating emotions
- Problems in relationships
- Lack of meaning
Substance Use Disorder
Substance Use Disorder (SUD) often corrodes so many areas of life: family, relationships, work, social, physical fitness, etc. You may struggle with SUD if you experience (including but not limited to):
- Using alcohol/drugs more to feel the same level of intoxication
- Use alcohol/drugs to cope with intense emotions and/or trauma
- Have withdrawals symptoms (if you don’t have it you need it and feel sick if you don’t get it)
- Your friends / family have tried to talk to you about cutting back or stopping
- You’ve tried to stop and you couldn’t
- Alcohol/drugs have gotten in the way of work, school, or life in general.
While clinicians at Family Spring generally don’t do couples therapy, we can help you navigate the nuances of being in a relationship and learning how to be your authentic self. We help identify patterns that get in the way of happiness, joy, and deeper connection, and teach concrete communication skills that help you forge greater connection with your partner or friends. Schedule a consultation and get help now.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed with emotion, unable to control your anger, at the whim of your anxiety, depression, or other intense mood states, developing specific goals around emotional regulation (within the sanctity of a compassionate, supportive therapeutic relationship), can be particularly helpful. Our clinicians at Family Spring are trained in a myriad of evidence-based techniques, approaches, and modalities. We are here to help you gain autonomy and live a happy, joyful, purposeful life. Schedule a consultation and get help now.
The above are only a few of the challenges our clinicians can support with. They are highly skilled, compassionate, caring, and focused on helping you be the person you want to be. Use our HIPAA compliant inquiry form below to schedule a consultation and get help now.